California Consumer Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the rights described below, with respect to the personal information we have collected, sold or disclosed about you as a consumer.
Right to Know and Right to Request Information:
You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose or sell. You have the right to request information about the personal information we’ve collected about you within the last twelve months. You may request to know if we have collected, sold or shared with third parties for a business purpose the following information:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources of personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information about you
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about
- Whether we have sold your personal information and if so the categories of personal information that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Whether we have disclosed your personal information for a business purpose and if so, the categories of personal information that each category of recipient received
You may request this information no more than two times per year. Click here to review, request access to, or exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).